Jinta Valley: Fight for the Future Collection
Jinta Valley: Fight for the Future is the first NFT collection created by Nimit Nation. The NFT colection is directly inspired by the Jinta Vally Social Hub that is available in The Sandbox Alpha Season 3!
The collection is already live! And don’t forget, purchasing an asset from this collection will grant you the “Collector Badge” that unlocks an extra reward of 30 SAND!
Fight for the Future is a NFT collection whose purpose is to empower players to stand for what they fight for… virtually and physically.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the cool NFTs you can purchase!
- The White Lotus — The master boxer of the city!
- Muay JR. — A big dreamer, training non-stop to reach his life’s goal.
- Cyber Chick — Does the chicken of the future world look like this? Thinking of eating it? Catch it in time.
- Mr. Jack Jinta — Mysterious man with pumpkin head. No one knows where he came from. He seems…nice?
- Anna Johnson — Boxers who compete in various fields. He never gave up on obstacles.
- IRR Ranger Leader — The IRR population who discovered Nimit City were among the first groups. This is another world?
- Hanuman Atlas Nimit — The symbol of the city of Hanuman, Atlas Nimit indicates that we will determine the direction of the world.
- Peace Sign — A multi-color peace sign, cheering everyone up that there is a better future waiting for you!
About Jinta Valley Social Hub
Jinta Valley Social Hub is a Fantasy world where the player will journey through various environments like Cyberpunk, Candy Village, Gloomy Forest, Crimson Land, and The Undercity. The playes will not only enjoy the experience, but also learn more about Thai culture!
Although this is a non-combat experience, the players are encouraged to find their own reasons to fight… not only in this virtual world… but will you fight for your better future in the physical world as well?
About Nimit Nation
Nimit Nation is aiming to build a digital nation with endless possibilities where we create innovative and addictive social spaces that are futuristic and interactive by invoking real-world architecture, culture and events. Over 10+ years experience, Nimit team has a strong background curating projects with clients across the world.