K-verse Mini Event
Welcome to the K-content festival!
The Korean wave begins with 2 weeks of K-verse mini event.
Among many other partners of The Sandbox, K League, Anicube, Sandbox Network, and Cube Entertainment have made a great effort in building unique experiences for this event. Players can enjoy a total of 5 experiences starting from November 24th.
The total 100,000 SAND prize pool will be distributed to the players who played all experiences, completed all quests and are KYC’d.
In addition to the event, K League will launch the voxelized mascot NFT collection in The Sandbox Marketplace. Don’t miss out on getting NFTs and exclusive benefits for holders!
Let’s play now!
- November 24th 2PM (UTC) to December 7th
- K League Jumping Rush, ANICUBEENT, MTDZ Neverland
- December 1st 2PM (UTC) to December 7th
- K-Village, K League Island
- Play all experiences, complete all quests of K-verse mini event and get your account KYC’d.
- The players who have met the condition above will be rewarded from the prize pool consisting of 100,000 SAND.
K-verse Mini Event Experiences
1st Wave — On November 24th, 3 experiences will be released with the start of the K-verse mini event!
K League Jumping Rush
Let’s pass the K League admission test. Avoid the approaching LED Bar and enter the Safety zone!
‘Anicube’ is owned by ‘Anicube Ent’, a joint venture between Cube Ent in Korea, and blockchain company Animoca Brands. With the theme of “Music Metaverse,” various K-POP-based performances will be held.
Welcome to MTDZ Neverland. Accept your quest to uncover the secret of Meta Toy DragonZ!
2nd Wave — On December 1st, 2 more experiences will be opened in the middle of this journey.
‘K-Village’ is owned by Cube Ent in Korea. The space provides K-content using IPs of Korean companies and brands. It embodies Seoul’s landmarks and represents the era of the past, present, and future zones. Major domestic companies such as Hana Bank, Channel A, Kangsong Museum of Art entered the Company.
K League Island
Welcome to the K League hub! Explore 6 floating islands, each with its own charms.
The NFT Collection
K League NFT Collection will be released celebrating this exciting event! The collection will be live on November 24th (2 PM UTC) on The Sandbox Marketplace. All the characters are the mascot of each football team in the K League.
※ There will be exclusive benefits to K League NFT holders.
[Benefit 1] Users who hold at least one NFT from the K League collection will get the special reward in the future Alpha seasons.
[Benefit 2] Users who hold at least one NFT from the K League collection will get the 2023 event invitations such fan meetups, fan signing events, awards hosted by K League (Recipients will be selected via raffle amongst holders).
[Benefit 3] Users who hold all 12 NFTs from the K League collection will get the 2023 event invitations hosted by K League and 1 All-Star uniform (Each recipient gets one uniform by holding all 12 types from the collection. If you hold 2 NFTs for each type, you will get 2 uniforms).
* The above benefits, event details, and schedule may vary depending on the circumstances.
* You can discover more details through the official channels of K League, Project WITH, and The Sandbox.
* For inquiries, please contact ‘email@example.com’.
- Aguileon — Suwon Samsung Bluewings
- GAMGYURI — Jeju United FC
- JangAn JangGoon — Suwon FC
- Gang Woong — Gangwon FC
- KKAO GAMGYURI — Seongnam FC
- MiTA — Ulsan Hyundai FC
- NIGHTY — Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors FC
- RICA — Daegu FC
- SHUNG — Gimcheon Sangmu FC
- SOIDORI — Pohang Steelers
- SSID — FC Seoul
- U Tee — Inchoen United
Notes — This K League mascot collection is not avatars. It can only be used as NFT in The Sandbox.