Maradona — NFT Collection
In honor of the legendary player: Diego Maradona
El Capitán, El D10S, El Pibe, Dieguito.
Maradona has many names, but all the world recognizes him as one of the greatest of all time. More than a player, more than a star, Diego Maradona became a legend to football lovers.
And he is right here, waiting for you.
A NFT Collection in honor of the legendary player will be released on November 29th, 3PM UTC on The Sandbox Marketplace.
- Divino King’s Crown — A legendary soccer king deserves a crown. Diego earned it making history along his amazing football career playing in argentinian national team and clubs.
- Maradona Medal Gold 02–1986 was the pinnacle of Maradona incredible career. Not only a champion, this year Diego became a legend, a myth. This golden medal is deserved.
- Divino Captain Armband — The armband of Diego Maradona “El capitán”. He leaded to many epic battles that, instead of the battlefield, were fought in the soccer field.
- Maradona Statue 86 Small — A memoir of 1986, the pinnacle of Maradona incredible career. Not only a champion, this year Diego became a legend, a eternal myth.
- Maradona Statue 87 — 1987, a Italian legend. Diego playing in Napóles, wins national league for the first time in 60 years. Starting a new era for the club.
- Divino 10 Diego Jersey — If a piece of clothing could tell stories, this one would tell incredible ones. Of epic times, hard-earned victories and trophies being raised.
- Divino Laurel Wreath — Every great winner deserve laurels. Maradona is one of the most iconic stars and champions of all time, and can wear it with pride.
- Maradona Statue 90 — 1990, the tango plot twist. Maradona and Argentina reaches the final, but Germany wins. But a star always finds a way to shine.
- Divino Halo Crown — The Halo is another symbol of Maradona divinity. Also known as “EL D1OS” he’s maybe the only football star worshiped as a god .
- Maradona Medal Silver 03 — After beating the host Italy in Napoles, his second home, Maradona was surprised by a determined Germany. This is the Silver Medal of 1990.
- Maradona Medal Gold 01 — In 1979, Maradona becomes sub-19 champion in Japan. A glimpse of a future of victories, devoted fans and a legendary journey.
- Maradona Statue 76 — 1976, year of the beginning. Dieguito plays in Argentino Juniors, a star debut in the first division of the national league.
- Maradona Statue 2010 — 2010, the coach Diego. Now from the bench as trainer, Maradona takes the Argentinian National Team to the quarterfinals.
See you on on November 29th, 3PM UTC on The Sandbox Marketplace!