Pimp My Ride VoxEdit Contest
In partnership with Dreaming Cars and Beltoise!
Get your wrench and your screwdriver, you car is getting a makeover! If you want your ride to be crowned the “sickest car of the metaverse” you’ll have to impress us.
Show us your mechanic’s skills and build the coolest car using our VoxEdit software.
This contest is sponsored by our partner Dreaming Cars and the sports cars brand Beltoise.
15,000 SAND + NFTs from the Dreaming Cars Collection will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
- 1st place: 6,000 SAND + 4 BT01 NFTs;
- 2nd place: 3,500 SAND + 3 BT01 NFTs;
- 3rd place: 2,000 SAND + 2 BT01 NFTs;
- 4th place: 500 SAND + 1 BT01 NFT;
- 5th to 10th place: each receives 500 SAND.
- Submissions open: October 24th.
- Submissions close: November 6th, at 11:59pm UTC.
- Reviews and voting begins: November 7th to November 20th.
- Results announcement: November 26th.
How To Submit Your Entry
- Create a GIF of your fully animated asset. (We recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet your asset’s GIF mentioning @VoxEdit, @TheSandboxGame on Twitter. Make sure to include #VoxEditWeekly hashtags in your Tweet.
- To finalize your submission, please fill out the following Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTonj7kBMGD9h0JgU77e7NE-6KJz77cvaM-P0aAApNQr8J_Q/viewform
Important Entry Guidelines
- Low quality entries or spammed entries with no effort put into their creation will be disqualified at The Sandbox’s discretion. The same goes for attempting to claim other people’s creations as your own — we’ll know.
- Entries with sexual, homophobic, racist, and other NSFW or inappropriate references will be disqualified. Keep it family friendly.
- Your submission must be original, made entirely by you. You cannot make an ASSET of a character that belongs to someone else (ie, Marvel, Disney, Sega etc).
- If a contest is in partnership with an external brand, you are allowed to use their logo but cannot upload your asste on the marketplace.
- Your entry must be made in The Sandbox’s free VoxEdit software (click here), available on Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit Contest Guidelines.
- Assets should not exceed more than 5000 faces.
- Assets should not exceed a max of 175 nodes.
- The maximum size of an asset is 512 voxels tall (16 meters). Floor print should not exceed 512 x 512 x 512.
- Voting will be conducted internally by The Sandbox team.
New to VoxEdit Or Need Assistance?
- Check out our new VoxEdit Academy knowledge base by clicking here.
- Join our Discord community to chat with other artists, linked at the bottom of this article.