Saint Patrick’s VoxEdit Contest
Are you feeling lucky? Get your creative juices flowing and join our Saint Patrick themed VoxEdit contest! We’re looking for NFTs that capture the spirit of this festive holiday — think green, gold, rainbows, and of course, shamrocks!☘️
Whether you’re a seasoned voxel designer or just starting out, this contest is open to everyone.
15,000 SAND will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
- 1st place: 6,000 SAND
- 2nd place: 3,500 SAND
- 3rd place: 2,000 SAND
- 4th to 10th place: each receives 500 SAND.
Beginner Friendly category
5,000 SAND will be split amongst the top entries the following ways:
- 1st place: 1,500 SAND
- 2nd place: 1,000 SAND
- 3rd place: 750 SAND
- 4th to 10th place: each receives 250 SAND.
- Submissions open: March 13th
- Submissions close: March 26th, at 11:59pm UTC.
- Results announcement: Between March 27th to April 16th.
How To Submit Your Entry
- Create a GIF of your fully animated asset. (We recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet your asset’s GIF mentioning @VoxEdit, @TheSandboxGame on Twitter. Make sure to include #VoxEditWeekly hashtags in your Tweet.
- To finalize your submission, please fill out the following Google Forms:
For the Regular category
For the Beginner Friendly category
Important Entry Guidelines
- To be eligible for the beginners category you must have not placed in the top 5 of the last 3 VoxEdit contests.
- Users can submit to both categories but if they go to voting in the Regular Category they wont be eligible for the beginners one.
- Low quality entries or spammed entries with no effort put into their creation will be disqualified at The Sandbox’s discretion. The same goes for attempting to claim other people’s creations as your own — we’ll know.
- Entries with sexual, homophobic, racist, and other NSFW or inappropriate references will be disqualified. Keep it family friendly.
- Your submission must be original, made entirely by you. You cannot make an ASSET of a character that belongs to someone else (ie, Marvel, Disney, Sega etc).
- If a contest is in partnership with an external brand, you are allowed to use their logo but cannot upload your asset on the marketplace.
- Your entry must be made in The Sandbox’s free VoxEdit software (click here), available on Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you have read and understood the VoxEdit Contest Guidelines.
- Assets should not exceed more than 5000 faces.
- Assets should not exceed a max of 175 nodes.
- The maximum size of an asset is 512 voxels tall (16 meters). Floor print should not exceed 512 x 512 x 512.
- Voting will be conducted internally by The Sandbox team.
New to VoxEdit Or Need Assistance?
- Check out our new VoxEdit Academy knowledge base by clicking here.
- Join our Discord community to chat with other artists, linked at the bottom of this article.