From statues of Irish deities to the iconic Irish hat, The Shebeen — Irish Pub NFT collection is a stunning series of unique digital assets that embody the essence and folklore of Ireland.
The NFTs directly come from The Shebeen — Irish Pub game experience, playable from March 17th to March 29th, on The Sandbox Marketplace.
- Trinity Knot Aura — The symbol that represents trinity, eternity and unity. The perfect balance between the cycles of life materialized in an Irish aura.
- Tree of Life Aura — The tree of life irish aura is a representation of between heaven and earth, mind and body and the never-ending cycle of life.
- Irish Dancing Dress — The equippable NFT of the traditional irish dancer’s dress!
- Morrigan’s Crown — A crown of the irish goddess of war and death.
- Irish Shield — A lyre’s charming sound for your protection
- Dagda’s Hammer — A godly hammer of the good god Dagda.
- Dagda’s Cauldron — A mighty cauldron of the good god Dagda.
- Shamrock Aura — A shamrock aura to have more luck.
- Statue of Eire —Statue of the goddess of Ireland.
- Statue of Aonghus — Statue of an irish god associated with youth, love, summer and poetic inspiration.
- Statue of Danu — Statue of the irish mother goddess.
- Irish Dancer’s Tiara — The first equippable NFT of the traditional irish dancer’s dress!
- Saint Patrick’s Hat — A tradicional irish hat for Saint Patrick’s day.
- Pet Fairy — A group of fairies companions inspired by the celtic mythology
- Celtic Spear — A metaverse equipment inspired by a celtic spear.
- Ceremonial Shield — A big ceremonial shield.
- Celtic Armor — A godly heavy armor.
- Mystic Elk — A mystic elk that dwells the magical forest.
- Equip Pet Shamrock — A shamrock pet that represents Saint Patrick’s day.
- Mec Claddagh Ring Complete — The whole Claddagh Ring. It’s a traditional Irish ring that represents love, loyalty and friendship.
- Gay Irish Heart — Equipment that represents the same-sex marriage right. Ireland became the first country to legalise same-sex marriage on a national level by popular vote.
- Irish Pet Hat — An irish hat companion
- Ceremonial Celtic Helmet — A helmet of the classic celtic armor.
- Pet Puffin — A typical irish bird companion
- Flying Pet Puffin — A typical irish bird companion
- Traditional Irish Dancing Shoes — The equippable NFT of the traditional irish dancer’s shoes!