The Tools of Equilibrium — VoxEdit Contest
Within the halls of Nul Chronos a chamber sits behind elaborate golden doors. Within this vault lay the armoury of the Omnimorphs.
Omnimorphs are peaceful beings, choosing to sit in the light rather
than the darkness. The darkness, however, will always exist and the universe does not always abide by the nature of its inhabitants…
The Tools of Equilibrium: VoxEdit Contest
To prevent severe imbalances from the darkness, the Omnimorphs have created weapons and armour that exceed the limits of human imagination. A sight to behold, it was a craft of aesthetic brilliance. Much of it was inspired by the masks and attire of the Omnimorphs.
In the center of the armoury sits everything you need to create the tools of equilibrium.
Drawing inspiration from both the ancient and advanced wonders you see, craft a single handed weapon, a shield, or armour so you may face the challenges ahead.
- The contest begins on the 21st February.
- The deadline for entries is the 6th March at 23:59 UTC.
- Voting will take place between the 7th and 27th March.
- The results will be announced on the 2nd April.
The prize pool consists of a total of 50,000 $SAND split the following way.
- 1st place: 20,000 $SAND. + Omnimorphs NFT
- 2nd place: 15,000 $SAND. + Omnimorphs NFT
- 3rd place: 8,000 $SAND. + Omnimorphs NFT
- 4th to 10th place: 1,000 $SAND each.
Will you be up to the task and design an equipment worthy of the Omnimorphs?
VoxEdit Contest Guidelines
New to VoxEdit?
Here are some links to help you to get started.
How to Submit your Entry
- Create a GIF of your fully animated asset (we recommend using Gyazo).
- Tweet your assets GIF mentioning @VoxEdit and @TheSandboxGame on Twitter.
- MAKE SURE to include the#VoxEditWeekly hashtag in your Tweet.
- To finalise your submission please fill out the following Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ttOS7R2bLssU-HHLTNQGscS2V1xOKtUpOpZXLYd8QAc/viewform?edit_requested=true
Omnimorphs are mimetic mysterious entities on Earth able to merge and evolve through OmniFusion. The Fusion utility gives owners the opportunity to combine two of their tokens customising the look & rarity of their avatar. The NFT collection was originally made of 10,000 hand-crafted artworks created by the avowed digital artist, Dániel Taylor. This number decreases as every Fusion burns an Omnimorph, gifting its owner with a Soul Shard in return.
Their vision is to create a supportive and curious NFT art collective where real value overcomes hype and excellence subdues glitz.
Read about their Vision.
Lore, webshop, and more on the website.
Join the Omnimorphs Discord if you want to know more about the origination of the Tool of Equilibrium and let’s get the VoxEdit contest started!