Welcome to VoxWeekly, brought to you by The Sandbox! This quick, weekly newsletter is published every Monday as a recap of what happened across our ecosystem during the week prior.
If you enjoy this content, share it with friends and family and encourage them to subscribe to our Medium. Follow us on Twitter and join our Discord server to get the full experience of our global, decentralized gaming ecosystem and be the first to hear our latest updates.
In this issue, our recap includes:
- Jump into the Meloverse and immerse yourself into the world of LaMelo Ball!
- Understand everything about how Warner Music Group is adopting the metaverse to be part of their business strategy.
- The Sandbox is releasing a tribute NFT collection to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the Korean War’s ceasefire.
- The Deadfellaz BOSS BATTLE Game Jam contest has closed, check out the impressive submission by Tempest Studios!
- Welcome to the Meloverse, jump in now and experience the creativity of LaMelo Ball!
- The Deadfellaz BOSS BATTLE Game Jam contest has closed!
- The Incheon Landing Operation experience is live! Jump in to see history and support Korean War veterans.
- Learn how Warner Music Group is redefining fan experiences in the metaverse.
- Hackatao is hosting a giveaway to celebrate the release of the Queens + Kings Collection.
- The Sandbox is in LA Partnering with the Y3K Summit at USC.
- Now live: a tribute NFT collection marking the 70th anniversary of the Korean War’s ceasefire.
- The reveals for Captain Tsubasa avatars are coming. The game clock is ticking down!
- Check out Tempest Studios’ Deadfellaz Game Jam entry and investigate an abandoned reactor on the far end of Deadzone 3.
- Watch the highlights from VauxMachina Studio’s 2nd workshop.
Jump into The Metaverse
New to The Sandbox and want to get involved? Visit our registration page to create an account and start playing — the time to discover, earn, and create in the metaverse is now!